As we are probably all well aware, the infectious, communicable disease known as Coronavirus is rapidly spreading throughout our State. It presents itself in the form of respiratory or flu-like symptoms, such as cough, fever runny nose etc. Here at Central Florida Care Group Inc. we stress on the importance of proper hand-washing and standard precautions for all of our staff especially while caring for consumers and clients.
- Before and after touching the consumer/client
- Before and after using the restroom for any reason
- Before and after handling food
- After handling bodily fluids
- After coughing or sneezing in your hands
- Before and after donning and doffing gloves
- Anytime hands are visibly soiled