top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

---------------------------------------- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS---------------------------------------

How soon can a caregiver be placed?


Caregivers are place on a case to case basis. A caregiver can be placed as soon as possible after an in-home care assessment has been completed.


What is a In-home care assessment?


In-home assessment is to determine each client's needs and desired services. This enables us to match our clients with the best caregiver.


How often is care available?


Care is available as needed or on a 24/7 basis according to the structure that meets your needs. *We provide Live-in services upon special request.


Who do you serve?


Seniors, Children and Adults with Developmental Disabilities.


What counties do you serve?


Brevard, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Polk, Highlands, Hillsborough, Manatee and Hardee


What services do you provide?


Medicaid Waiver Services: Personal Support, Life Skills Development 1 (Companion) and Respite Care

Homemaker and Companion services

Personal Care Services (under 21)


What payment methods are accepted for services?


We currently accept Private Pay, checks, money order, debit/credit cards and selected insurances. *See >Terms of Payment<


What insurances are accepted?


For Children Under 21 - Insurance Accepted:

FL Medicaid

CMS Title 19 and 21



Agencies for Persons with Disabilities - Insurance Accepted:

iBudget Medicaid Waiver



Long-Term Care - Insurance Accepted:

IBudget Waiver


Aetna Better Health

WellCare Health Plans



*See >Terms of Payment<


Does your agency conduct background checks on your caregivers?


Yes, we make sure all caregivers are properly screened. Caregivers are required to complete a thorough Level II background and Local law check.


What are the requirements of caregiver?

  • Have a High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
  • One year of experience working in a medical, psychiatric, nursing or child care setting, or in working with recipients having developmental disabilities.
  • College, vocational, or technical training from an accredited institution can substitute the work experience at the rate of 30 semester, 45 quarter or 720 classroom hours.
bottom of page