We are currently hiring For:
Home Health Aide (HHA)
Central Florida Care Group, Inc. is currently looking to hire Home Heath Aides (HHA) to work in many of our residential sites. As a Home Health Aide you will be working with the elderly and disabled adults in their homes. You will be responsible to providing a clean and safe environment.
An Home Heath Aides Job Responsibility is to enable consumers/patients to stay in the comfort of their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition; providing support and personal services; teaching families.
Monitors consumer/patient condition; observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
Supports consumers/patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
Assists consumers/patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
Helps consumers/patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
Helps family members care for the consumer/patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the consumer/patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
Records consumer/patient information by making entries in the consumer/patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy consumer/patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualification
Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Nursing Skills, Health Care Administration, Patient Services, Verbal Communication, Listening, Training, Dependability, Emotional Control, Medical Teamwork.
Certification must state 75 hours minimum.
Physical Exam – within one year and must state free of communicable diseases.
TB Results – within the last 6 months.
(must be up to date)
Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Required Qualifications (Check List):
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be dependable, punctual and trustworthy.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of clients personal information (medical, banking etc.).
- Team Player and Flexible.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States of America.
- Have a Smart Phone.
- CPR/ First Aide Training.
- HIV/AIDS Training
- HIPAA Training Certification
- Infection Control Training
- Alzheimer's/Dementia training.
- Patient Rights
- Must have valid Florida driver’s license, with an acceptable driving record.
- Have your own reliable transportation, registration and insurance liability coverage.
- Must pass criminal background check. (Level 2 Background Screening [Federal]).
- Pass Local Background Check (State). (Click Here for location list)
- Caregiver Professional Liability Insurance (Click Here for list of Options)
- Physical Health Statement from your license physician
(Physical Exam - within one year and must state free of communicable
(TB Results - within the last 6 months.)
- Position will demand frequent bending, standing and walking for extended periods, sitting, reaching, lifting or carrying 35lbs.
- Resume showing a minimum of 1 year experience working with the disabled adults, the elderly or equivalent. (2 years or more is a plus).
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Orlando, FL, Altamonte, Winter Park, Maitland, Casselberry, Longwood, Ocoee, Apopka, Kissimmee, Poinciana and near by areas.
High school or equivalent
Working with disabled adults, the elderly CNAs, Home Health Care, Direct Support Professionals: minimum - 1 year