We are currently hiring For:
Homemaker and Companionship
Central Florida Care Group, Inc. is currently looking to hire Homemaker and Companionship Professionals to work in many of our residential sites. As a Homemaker and Companion Professional you will be working with the elderly and disabled adults in their homes, to cook, run errands, housekeeping and provide companionship. You will be responsible to providing a clean and safe environment.
You are not allowed to provide any personal care or nursing according to state law.
Some of the services responsible for but not limited to are:
Meal Planning and Preparation
Laundry and Linens
Grocery Shopping assistance
Taking out the garbage
and other chores
Accompanying the patient for a walk outside
Reading a book aloud
Monitoring the home
- Client's Safety
Required Qualifications (Check List):
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be dependable, punctual and trustworthy.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of clients personal information (medical, banking etc.).
- Team Player and Flexible.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States of America.
- Have a Smart Phone.
- CPR/ First Aide Training.
- HIV/AIDS Training
- HIPAA Training Certification
- Infection Control Training
- Alzheimer's/Dementia training.
- Experience with meal planning and preparation.
- Must have valid Florida driver’s license, with an acceptable driving record.
- Have your own reliable transportation, registration and insurance liability coverage.
- Must pass criminal background check. (Level 2 Background Screening [Federal]).
- Pass Local Background Check (State). (Click Here for location list)
- Caregiver Professional Liability Insurance (Click Here for list of Options)
- Physical Health Statement from your license physician
(Physical Exam - within one year and must state free of communicable
(TB Results - within the last 6 months.)
- Position will demand frequent bending, standing and walking for extended periods, sitting, reaching, lifting or carrying 35lbs.
- Resume showing a minimum of 1 year experience working with the disabled adults, the elderly or equivalent. (2 years or more is a plus).
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Orlando, FL, Altamonte, Winter Park, Maitland, Casselberry, Longwood, Ocoee, Apopka, Kissimmee, Poinciana and near by areas.
High school or equivalent
Working with disabled adults, the elderly CNAs, Home Health Care, Direct Support Professionals: minimum - 1 year