(Required Documents for Application)
Here at Central Florida Care Group, Inc., we strive to be nothing but the best. We are looking for caregivers that have a TRUE passion for caring for children with DD or Chronical Illness. All caregivers must meet the following qualifications to be considered.
- High School Diploma.
- Infection Control Training.
- HIV/AIDS Training Cert.
- CPR/First Aide certified.
- HIPAA Training Cert.
- Must have or able to pass a Level 2 Background
- (Local) Criminal Background Check from your
Local Sheriffs Department.
- Social Security Card
- Resume showing at least a minimum of (1) year experience working with DD/ Chronically ill children or persons with DD.
- 2 Professional References and 3 other.
- Valid Florida Drivers License.
- Vehicle insurance liability damage coverage and
- Staff Health Statement - no older than 6 months.
(Print blank forms from
>Careers Resource Guide< to be filled out by your
- Professional Liability Insurance
Note: Caregivers that already have a PCS
License gets first priority.