(Required Documents for Application)
Here at Central Florida Care Group, Inc., we strive to be nothing but the best. We are looking for caregivers that have a TRUE passion for helping others. All caregivers must meet ALL or MOST of the following qualifications to be considered.
Please Read Before Applying.
This position requires you to have and submit the following copies upon request.
- Florida Drivers License.
- Vehicle insurance liability coverage and Registration.
- Social Security Card
- Resume showing at least a minimum of 1 year experience
working with Seniors. (preferably 2 years or more)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Current CNA or HHA certification or any CEUs you have (if applicable)
- Experience with meal planning and preparation
- CPR/First Aide Cert.
- HIPAA Training Cert.
- HIV /AIDS Training Cert.
- Infection Control Cert.
- Patient Rights Cert.
- Domestic Violence Cert.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Cert.
- Medical Errors Cert.
- Must have or able to pass a Level 2 Background (Federal).
- Local Criminal Background Check from your local Sheriffs
Department. (Click Here for a list of Locations)
- 2 Professional References and 3 other.
- Staff Health Statement - no older than 6 months. (Print blank from
>Careers Resource Guide< to be filled out by your license physician).
- Professional Liability Insurance
Click a button below to